MoneyLac is the virtual payment system at the festival. Your “cashless” bracelet, enables you to pay for all services (bars, restaurants etc.) at the festival. Neither cash nor credit card payments will be accepted within the festival.
It’s quick and convenient.
It’s much safer !
All payments are secure, you don’t need your purse or wallet and there is no risk of losing your bracelet as it is sealed on your wrist.
How does it work ?
Your money is credited to your bracelet which you present for payment. When you make purchases at stands, restaurants and bars, your bracelet is scanned by the payment terminals and the transaction takes just a few seconds. Bracelet and terminal communicate thans to NFC technology.
You can purchase your MoneyLac bracelet via the website or mobile app before or during the festival and it will be credited immediately. You may also reaccredit your MoneyLac account at the festival banks.
Of course, the balance left on your bracelet will be reimbursed at the end of the festival.
I open my account
Access to my account
> What is the Moneylac bracelet ?
Your Moneylac bracelet is a virtual method of payment for the festival. Practical, fast and safe as all transactions are via secure payment. No risk of losing your bracelet : it will be attached to your risk for the duration of the festival.
> Why create a Moneylac account for the festival ?
Musilac strongly reccomends you open an account prior to the festival as this will enable you to :
- credit your bracelet before the event via our website or via the festival official application
- to register your credit card details so that you may re-credit your bracelet if needs be, to consult the balance of your account and historic of transactions.
Opening an on-line account is optional and can be done at any moment.
> I haven't purchased my ticket yet, but can I already open mpy Moneylac account ?
No, in order to open an account, you must have a ticket for the festival as you will need your ticket number to create the account.
> Where do I collect my bracelet during the festival ?
- If you have a Moneylac account : at the festival entrance, when you present your ticket, our staff will supply you with your bracelet, credited for the amount in your account.
- If you don't have a Moneylac account : simply go to one of the Moneylac banks at the festival to collect and credit your bracelet either by credit card or by cash.
> How can I load more money onto my bracelet ?
Simply go to one of the Moneylac banks and credit your bracelet (cash or credit card). You can also do it via the festival official app.
> How can I check the balance on my bracelet ?
At each transaction you are informed of the balance. In addition, all the sales points and Musilac banks have machines which will read the balance on your bracelet. Simply ask.
> Does the Moneylac bracelet cost anything ?
No, but on your first credit transaction you will be debited 1 euro to activate the account.
> Is the Moneylac bracelet waterproof ?
Bien sûr, …....
> Can I enter and exit the festival ad-lib thanks to my bracelet ?
No, any exit is definitive.
> Must I return the bracelet at the end of the festival ?
No, the bracelet is yours to keep as a souvenir.
> How can I get a refund of my credit at the end of the festival ?
If you created an account prior to the festival simply go to Musilac.com/cashless with your identifying numbers and follow instructions.
> I have a pass for two different festival days, which ticket should I use to open my Moneylac account ?
Enter the ticket number of your first day at the festival on Musilac.com/cashless. Your bracelet will be valid for both days.
> What happens if I lose of have my bracelet stolen ?
- Go immediately to one of the Moneylac banks to notify of loss or theft.
- If you created an account prior to the festival, you can ask the Moneylac bank to block the account/bracelet.
- if you don't have an account and credit your bracelet on the festival site, go to the Moneylac bank with your festival ticket as your ticket number is associated with the bracelet and will enable it to be blocked.
For additional questions concerning cashless firstname.lastname@example.org